Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Texaco 2013

If I started back at the beginning it would take forever and the complaints would still be the same. I think that might be one of the reasons I falter everytime I try to start a journal. This time I'm just gonna start where I am now.

I grow weary of trying to be the nice guy all the time. My self righteous anger and wallowing "woe is me" attitude with regards to work has not improved my position or disposition. I have decided to take back the power. I will continue to do the job I was hired to do to the very best of my ability and if I choose to go the extra mile then I have no right to harbor resentment toward others for not recognizing it or showing appreciation.

I pitched a hissy fit the other day because I am fed up with Lyn and her high and mighty know it all attitude coupled with her refusal to do even the most basic requirements. She is so full of herself and her toilet fetish is getting old quickly. Leslie has scheduled a store meeting for next Saturday. I hate having a whole week to stew in my juices, work with Lyn in the interim and keep the anxiety levels to a minimum.

I have got to stand up for myself and stop being a doormat. Being reasonable and loving does not mean I have to take abuse. I guess, if I'm totally honest, the anxiety comes from the fact that I, too, entered into the gossip and fed the animosity. Neither of these women are trustworthy.

Hopefully I will find guidance through meditation.




L

No comments:

Post a Comment