Friday, January 4, 2013

Just another day

Well, the head cold does not appear to be abating. Why is it when they come out with an OTC medicine that actually works, they turn right around and take it off the market?? It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

Leslie has discussed the problems I'm having with Lyn with both Theresa and Tammy. Tammy called Leslie for the assistant manager hours and no explanation. One can only assume she is offering the position to someone else and will be transferring Lyn to another store. Leslie mentioned last week that Sarah may be tapped for the position. I would adore having her sparkling energy back again and she's one who will brook no crap from Leslie. It would be a win/win.

Don't really have much to say but, I am determined to stick with this journaling project as well as daily meditation. On the note I will conclude in order to fulfill that obligation.

Til next we meet, may the goddess guide my thoughts, words and deeds to bring honor to her and in so doing, honor to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment